Written by Elizabeth Kann and Victoria Kann
Illustrated by Victoria Kann
Ready to throw a Pinkalicious party?
- Cut white paper into cupcake shapes and write details with a pink marker.
- Pink lemonade
- Pink punch: cranberry juice and ginger ale
- Pink ice cubes: freeze cranberry juice in ice cube tray, serve in glass of water…as the ice cubes melt, the drink will turn pink.
- Bagels with pink strawberry cream cheese
- Strawberry yogurt
- Jelly sandwiches cut into fun shapes like stars or cupcakes
- Salmon appetizer on crackers
- Pink grapefruit
- Hardboiled Easter eggs dyed pink
- Pink Jell-O
- Make pink Popsicles with lemonade or cranberry juice
Pink cupcakes with pink frosting (decorate with pink sprinkles and pink candy)
- Hang pink banners and pink balloons.
- Tie pink ribbons to chairs.
- Place pink tulle over white tablecloth or sprinkle pink glitter on white table cloth.
- Set the table with pink plates with white doilies on top.
- Pin the Pinktail on Pinkalicious
- Eating contest: How many pink grapefruit slices can you eat in 30 seconds?
- Guessing game: Guess how many pink jellybeans are in the jar.
- Musical thrones: Read Pinkalicious out loud and whenever you hear the words
pink or cupcakes, grab a seat!
Pink Party Game Awards
- Pinkalicious book
- A pink beaded necklace
- A pink plant like a hyacinth
Pinkalicious Party Activities
- Decorate pink cupcakes
- Make pink beaded bracelets
- Decorate photo frames in pink
- Decorate barrettes in pink
- Decorate crowns with pink feathers, sequins, glitter glue, pompoms, etc…
- "I spy…something pink!"
- Pink flamingo piņata
- Pink play dough
candy like bubble gum, cotton candy, pink Jordan almonds, red hots,
Good and Plenty, pink Necco wafers, pink M&Ms, etc..
What to Wear
- Pink! From pink tutus to pink wands.
To suggest your Pinkalicious party ideas, party or cupcake photos, contact us! We'll post the very best ideas here.